The promoter is Collaboration Horizontale Ltd. t/a. Scrumpies of Mayfair whose registered office is at Ashurst House, Military Rd, Killiney, Co Dublin, Republic of Ireland AG6 F671 (the “Promoter”).
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Scrumpies of Mayfair and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Each entry for this competition must be submitted via social media platforms including Instagram (ScrumpiesLDN), Facebook (Scrumpies of Mayfair) and Twitter (ScrumpiesLDN). Each entry must contain one image, one caption, the use of the hashtag #OK2BEYOU and a tag the relevant social media handle to be validated and submitted successfully.
There is a maximum limit of five entries per person, further entries will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31.01.2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of divine intervention or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition prize is a year-long (2019) subscription service with a free monthly shipment of one pair of Scrumpies of Mayfair knickers & matching charm.
- The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner must submit their desired size in order to receive their prize. If no size is submitted the prize will be withdrawn with notice and will not be dispatched. No returns or exchanges will be accepted unless the product is deemed faulty by the Promotor and returned to Scrumpies of Mayfair. Scrumpies of Mayfair cannot accept responsibility for fault in transit or lack of care from the wearer or any subsidiary third parties.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter who will review all entries and pick out the best image/caption that best encapsulates the message of the hashtag #OK2BEYOU.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner without written notice.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when each monthly prize can be/is dispatched.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. If requested by the Promotor, the winner agrees to submit to the Promoter a monthly image of themselves receiving the product or other image acceptable to the Promotor.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.