We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (such as the website you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your internet service provider is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you used.
All payments are processed through Stripe and we are not provided with and do not keep any record of your payment card details.
We will only email you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent. Other than as outlined below or required by law, we will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means with information about goods similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies and notify us, we will correct them promptly. Subject to applicable laws, we will delete all information we hold about you if you email us and request us to do so and you can therefore control how long we store your personal information by requesting us to delete it at any time.
We value the privacy of our visitors and customers. We also know that people are concerned about how their online activity can be monitored, and what information is shared with other companies.
Google Analytics is a commonly used online tool that allows us to see how well we are doing when helping people shop online. It records information including how you reached our site, the location that you are browsing from, and what browser you are using. We can then see how people used our website to purchase from us. Google Analytics is invaluable in helping us improve our service. We never pass any personally identifiable information over to Google.